Floyd Mayweather Told T.I. 'These Ho's Ain't Loyal' + Tip's Response ...



Welp… it seems like this T.I. / Floyd Mayweather FatBurger beef isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Especially since video footage keeps popping up online!

Mayweather was spotted in the strip club after the infamous battle with popular rapper that occurred over T.I.’s jealousy over his estranged wife, Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris, kickin’ it with the money team.


[READ: Caught on Video: T.I. & Floyd Mayweather Battle Over Tiny...]T.I. Mayweather Meme StraightFroMTheA 3


After the fight, Tip reportedly left the scene and Floyd went to the strip club. Now it seems Mayweather has a message for the kannng about Tiny and in yet another video circulating online, Floyd is shown in the club telling a friend, ‘that’s what I told T.I.’ as ‘These hoes ain’t loyal’ is heard playing in the background.


[Sidebar: Dayum... first Floyd called Tiny a 'bitch', now a 'hoe'? *sigh* So disrepectful!]


On a related note, T.I. didn’t show up for a planned appearance, which led many to believe that he had be bruised in the altercation. Tip has responded, stating:



He even posted a video proving he doesn’t have any black eyes.

Check out both Floyd & Tip’s videos below.




In the video above, T.I. disputes having any facial injuries, stating:



What they say? I got 2 black eyes? Where day at tho?


These one’s I’m looking out of? Is they black for real? Damn! Been like that all my life.


F*kkked my hand up (laughs). That’s about it.



Fix it Jesus!



Komentar