Intro for May 23, 2014|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update


May 23, 2014 14:20:40 Posted at May 23, 2014 14:20:40
Lainey Posted by Lainey

Photos:

Wenn, LOIC VENANCE/ Michael Buckner/ Ian Gavan/ Neilson Barnard/ Getty


Dear Gossips


"For me, it's not about a country or a province or old dilemmas or wars — that, my generation doesn't associate with or relate with anymore, by the way. It would just be an extraordinary message to the people my age and to my generation." – Xavier Dolan on what it would mean if his film Mommy won the Palme d’Or. (Source)


His generation. He’s 25 years old. It’s a noble aspiration. I just don’t know if he has much company. I mean, he’s made five films, and all of them have been accepted at Cannes, and this time, his first time in competition, they’re saying he has a good chance at taking it all. Unless, of course, they hold his age against him. The Palme d’Or will be announced on Sunday.


So that red dress that This Hot Bitch Sharon Stone was wearing yesterday at AMFAR. Terrible, right? You know what my husband texted me after seeing those photos? “Sharon Stone makes me horny.” I will keep wearing drop-crotch pants and man repeller clothes.


Have a great weekend!


Yours in gossip,


Lainey





Komentar