Cara Delevingne Sexuality | Cara Delevingne Lesbian | Gossip Cop


Cara-Delevingne-lesbian

(Getty Images)



Cara Delevingne addresses speculation about her sexuality in a new interview with The Telegraph .


The model’s headline-making PDA with Michelle Rodriguez earlier this year led to plenty of rumors about Delevingne’s sexual preferences, and she (kind of) opens up about the topic when asked.


“What do I think? I think people shouldn’t be scared of that. I’m young, I’m having fun, I don’t want to pretend to be something I’m not,” explains Delevingne.


She adds, “So I don’t really care on that matter. People can say what they want, but I’m having a good time. I know what people are doing who are my age; I just think it would be a lie to pretend that I’m not having a good time.”


The Telegraph notes that she “stops short of a full outing,” although she reveals that she’s more comfortable around women than men.


Delevingne explains, “The funny thing is, I always used to have more guy friends. At school, I was a tomboy and it would be me and all my guy friends. But now… I don’t know. It’s kind of changed quite a bit.”


“I don’t meet men now who just want to be my friend. It doesn’t really happen that much,” she continues. “They’re just shallow like that. Unless it’s one of my girlfriend’s boyfriends, most guys are not like, ‘Oh, we should just be mates.’ I think it’s harder to become friends with guys… because guys just want to have sex with you.”


Known for being more open and willing to share her private life on social media, Delevingne tells the outlet, “Yeah, which is apparently quite bad sometimes. I mean, Kate [Moss] is incredibly open, but she chooses who she is open to. I’m just open, generally.”


She says she finds it “quite strange” that models don’t typically demonstrate openness.


“I think it’s nice to break down that barrier, that models are seen and not heard,” says Delevingne.


What do you think about what she has to say?




Komentar