Hope Solo Breaks Her Silence On Her Arrest! Read Her Facebook ...


| Filed under: Legal MattersViolenceSoccer


hope solo breaks silence arrest


This bizarre case just got that much more inneresting…


We reported earlier how Hope Solo allegedly called her nephew a "p*ssy" before attacking him and his mom (Hope's sister), and how reportedly he even used a gun to try to fend her off to no avail, but now Hope has finally spoken out in her own words.


Although she has since plead not guilty to both counts of domestic violence, she apparently wanted to express her apologies on the matter!


Here's what she had to say for herself in a very candid post she shared on Facebook :



"I would like to apologize to my fans, teammates, coaches, marketing partners and the entire US Soccer and Seattle Reign FC communities for my involvement in a highly unfortunate incident this past weekend. I understand that, as a public figure, I am held to a higher standard of conduct. I take seriously my responsibilities as a role model and sincerely apologize to everyone I have disappointed. I love my family dearly. We, like all families, have our challenges but my sincere hope is that we are able to resolve this situation as a family. Adversity has always made us stronger and I know this situation will be no different. I also would like to thank everyone who has reached out with messages of support and encouragement. I truly appreciate your loyalty, concern and well wishes. Due to pending legal issues, I cannot comment further at this time. However, I am confident in the legal process and believe my name will be cleared. I look forward to getting back on the field where I belong with both Seattle Reign FC and the US Women's National Team."



We wonder why Hope would find the need to apologize if she herself was the victim of this fight as she claims to be!


We'll see how Hope's legal drama develops!


Tags: , , , , , , , ,






Top 15 Deadliest Movies By Body Count




Highest Paid World Cup Coaches




The 13 Most Ridiculous Horror Movie Deaths Of All Time




Celebrities Attacked On The Red Carpet!




Celebrities Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!




15 Fandoms You DON'T Want To Piss Off!






Komentar