Jenna Dewan-Tatum Opens Up About Awkward Naked Spa ...

Continuing promotions for “Witches of East End,” Jenna Dewan-Tatum stopped by “Chelsea Lately” and opened up about an awkward experience she and her hubby shared.


During her chat with Chelsea Handler, the stunning mother told the host about a time she and Channing Tatum visited an Indian spa in Canada while she was shooting scenes for her television series.



"In Vancouver, there's an Indian spa -- and they don't tell you this -- they take you in there and they put you in a sari and then they take it off, so you're completely buck naked," the 33-year-old explained. "And then I'm watching Chan be mortified. This is the funniest part -- because I'm sitting there in the steam so I go first and I'm like, 'Oh, he has no idea,'" she said.


Jenna continued, "Like, [the masseuse] saw him just sitting there naked and then they bring him out and he's just completely naked. She completely knows who he is, obviously…He looks at me like, 'I am going to kill you,'" the brunette beauty continued. "It was quite mortifying for both of us."



Komentar