Lana Del Rey Replies to Frances Bean Cobain | GossipCenter ...

Over the weekend, the late Kurt Cobain’s daughter Frances Bean Cobain posted a series of message on Twitter to take issue with Lana Del Rey's remarks in The Guardian regarding the death of many young musicians.


And on Monday (June 23), the “Summertime Sadness” songstress tweeted a response to Ms. Cobain, noting that she didn’t intend to make light of the early death of so many great artists.



Lana wrote, "It's all good. [The interviewer] was asking me a lot about your dad. I said I liked him because he was talented, not because he died young. The other half of what I said wasn't really related to the people he mentioned. I don't find that part of music glam either."


Previously, Del Rey blamed The Guardian’s Tim Jonze for misrepresenting her. "I didn't want to do an interview, but the journalist was persistent. [He] was masked as a fan, but was hiding sinister ambitions and angles."



Komentar