Lorde Sings Praises of Rihanna: “She's Just Magnetic” | Celebrity ...



Posted Sunday June 29, 2014 12:03 PM GMT




She’s making all the right moves these days, and Lorde told London Evening Standard that she’s a big fan of pop superstar Rihanna.


The “Royals” hitmaker declared, "She’s just magnetic. You can’t not look at Rihanna. I would buy anything Rihanna sold me.”


"The way Rihanna embodies being a sexual woman feels very 'her.' I don’t think she wears Swarovski crystals to please other people. I think she wears them because she’s like, ‘I feel amazing. You better look. I’m obviously the best-looking thing in this room.' She’s so fearless and confident. I just love her."


And the 17-year-old New Zealand native is pretty convinced that parents don’t have anything to worry about when it comes to Ri-Ri’s flesh-flashing ways. "People should stop worrying about their daughters. I don’t see a female without clothing as a terrible influence. There are worse things. Shooting people. Glorifying violence …"


Finally, Lorde teased some info on her next record- "I’m super-excited to be writing it, having done so much stuff in such a short space of time. I’ve got so many things to talk about!"




Photo Credit: London Evening Standard




Komentar