Robert Pattinson's girlfriend is Imogen Kerr?|Lainey Gossip ...


June 24, 2014 17:01:35 Posted at June 24, 2014 17:01:35
Lainey Posted by Lainey

Photos:

FameFlynet, Splash


Robert Pattinson was interviewed recently by the Telegraph to promote The Rover. He doesn’t have clothes, he doesn’t have a home, self-deprecating, self-deprecating, ha ha ha, blah blah blah, the usual.


Only two details stood out to me. You know how I’m always on him for not being home, in London? He talks about where he prefers to live now:


“I spent two months in England last year which is the longest I’ve spent there in six years, which was nice, but I always go back to England at Christmas time and get so depressed that I’m glad to get back to Los Angeles. I’ve really grown to like L.A and I guess it’s my home at the moment.”


He’s, like, so LA, OK?


Then, at the end of the article, the writer just jams this piece of information in there:


He was romantically involved with his co-star Stewart for three years but the romance ended when she reportedly had an affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. He is currently dating model Imogen Kerr although he politely declines to talk about his romantic life.


It’s the Telegraph not Life & Style, a legitimate paper. This detail is offered as fact. Did they confirm it and decline to cite the source? Is the source the internet and the paparazzi? Pattinson was photographed with someone resembling Kerr a couple of months ago in LA. Click here to see. Did his editor insist on including that in the profile to sex it up?


I keep getting these emails, usually twice a week, from random Twi-Hards (is that redundant?) trying to convince me of their latest conspiracy: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have a secret baby and we all missed her pregnancy.


I don’t know how they’re going to deal with this new development.


Click here to read the full Telegraph article.





Komentar