Robin Thicke begs for Paula Patton at the BET Awards - Lainey Gossip


June 30, 2014 13:42:15 Posted at June 30, 2014 13:42:15
Lainey Posted by Lainey

Photos:

Kevin Winter /Getty Images


God. Would Robin Thicke please F-CK OFF?


I know I can’t say it on behalf of Paula Patton. But I wish. I hope that’s what she would want us to think. I hope that she would want us to tell him to f-ck off for her. Or, at least, shut the f-ck up.


The gross skeeve performed last night at the BET Awards. But first… a few words for the audience, for Paula, but, really, for himself:


"Good evening, my name is Robin Thicke, I’d like to dedicate this song to my wife, and say, 'I miss you, and I’m sorry.' This is called 'Forever Love.'"


With her name in mega-sized letters above his head. And supposedly he cried during the song but I wouldn’t know because I can’t watch it.


This actually works? On some people it actually works. This makes me hate everything.





Komentar