Ben Affleck heads to a meeting with a lot of muscles|Lainey Gossip ...


August 27, 2014 21:15:10 Posted at August 27, 2014 21:15:10
Lainey Posted by Lainey

Photos:

FameFlynet


Ben Affleck was papped on his way to a meeting today. These photos gave me a flashback. It’s the way his hair is combed. And the white t-shirt.


Do you know what I’m thinking about?


I’ll give you a minute and in that time I’ll talk about how he’s so big right now, for Batfleck, in the chest etc, that he’s arms don’t touch his body.


So anyway…


The flashback. Did you get one too?


Jenny From The Block? So I just had to, because it’s been a long time. And people always remember the yacht scene, me too, but I totally forgot about the pool scene. God he was hot then. In a plastic model way, sure. But HOT. And her? In 12 years she has NOT changed. She might even be better now.





Komentar