Katherine Heigl: Emmys Worst Dress - Lainey Gossip


August 26, 2014 13:12:58 Posted at August 26, 2014 13:12:58
Lainey Posted by Lainey

Photos:

Frazer Harrison/ Jason Merritt/ Kevin Winter/ Getty Images


God I’ve missed Katherine Heigl at the Emmys. She doesn’t disappoint. Obviously what I mean by that is that she’s always good for a “Oh, right, your mother dresses you” moment. In this case, I feel like her mother, also her best friend, always imagined herself like Elizabeth Taylor, swanning around in the 60s in a silk robe all day with a martini in one hand and a glass of champagne in the other, lipstick slightly smeared by all the fight-f*cking with Richard Burton. So her mother keeps playing dress-up with her.


How else do you explain this?


How do you explain that hair? (Always the hair problems with this one.) How do you explain those earrings?


THE EARRINGS!


If you told me these earrings came from a nursing home, I would believe you.





Komentar