Gwyneth Paltrow illustration for Blo - Lainey Gossip


September 30, 2014 15:42:09 Posted at September 30, 2014 15:42:09
Lainey Posted by Lainey



It was announced earlier this year that Gwyneth Paltrow was collaborating with Blo. It’s a hair bar. The link for more information is below.


Earlier this month, they revealed that they would be releasing a new lookbook of Blo signature styles. Stylist David Babali and Gwyneth created the vision together and they brought on an illustrator, Megan Hess, who’s had experience drawing for Chanel, Dior, etc.


And today we get this…


Gwyneth’s Blo illustration. According to the press sheet, we’re supposed to call it #GwynethDavidHeartBlo, if you want to social media about it.


So…you know I love my G. Love her. But…I wouldn’t say she’s a hair icon. And this illustration – there’s a wind machine going through it which, OK, we should all travel with a wind machine and I actually brought a low classy stand-up fan to my birthday party on Friday to wind machine myself all night and especially during our lipsynch-off, but that’s beside the point.


My point is – if you’re going into a blow dry bar, is it more helpful to you to ask for a hairstyle from an animation or from a real life photo (that’s been photoshopped)?


Click here for more information on Blo.





Komentar