?Honey Boo Boo? in Jeopardy Now That Mama June Is Dating Sex ...



Posted Friday October 24, 2014 9:35 AM GMT




It’s never easy to move on from a devastating heartbreak and when Mama June split up with Sugar Bear in September, she didn’t know if she’d ever love again.


Thankfully, the “Honey Boo Boo” matriarch has already found a new man, however he’s not exactly an exemplary mate.


The TLC Network has learned that June Shannon’s new squeeze was convicted on charges of aggravated child molestation and did prison time ten years ago.


As a result, according to a spokesperson, "TLC is not currently in production on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. We are very concerned about this new information and are reassessing the future of the series."


However, earlier today (October 24) Mama June posted a message on her daughter’s Facebook page to deny the relationship. She wrote, "I want to make a post trying to clear up the rumors. Remember you can't believe everything you read! I promise my kids r #1 priority over anything else. I would never put them in danger period over this or anything else they r my life."


June also stated that the man in question, 53-year-old Mark McDaniel, is not her boyfriend and that she broke up with him a decade ago. “I left him 10 years ago for [his crimes] and I wouldn’t go back.”




Photo Credit: Getty Images




Komentar