Kerry Washington Shares Beauty Tips in Allure November 2014 ...



Posted Friday October 24, 2014 3:28 PM GMT




Offering insight into her flawless complexion, Allure November 2014 cover girl Kerry Washington makes the whole beauty regimen concept seem pretty simple.


In her interview, the 37-year-old “Scandal” star stated that it all begins before bedtime. “The Neutrogena makeup-remover towelettes would probably be the biggest [beauty must-have]. My rule is to not go to bed with makeup on.”


As for her go-to products, Kerry shared, "A little concealer is always great for spots. I have to have lots of different colors, because as a person of color, your skin tone, even when it's really even, changes on different parts of your face."


Ms. Washington also believes in pumping up her real eyelashes rather than using fake ones. "I'm a mascara girl. I love Neutrogena Healthy Lengths. People are always like, 'Do you need an eyelash curler? Oh, no, you don't. I have very thick, curly lashes. On the show, I do not wear fake lashes. People often think I do."


And regarding her hair, Kerry explained, "I used to relax my hair, and I don't anymore. But I wouldn't even call that a mistake. It is hard on the hair. But I don't believe in judgment. Like, I wouldn’t say that somebody who relaxes her hair is making a mistake."





Photo Credit: Carter Smith/Allure




Komentar