Kristen Stewart on Reality of “Camp X-Ray”: “There Are People ...



Posted Tuesday October 21, 2014 3:43 PM GMT




Stepping out for some media duties, Kristen Stewart paid a visit to “Tavis Smiley” on Monday night (October 20).


During her conversation, the “Snow White and the Huntsman” starlet plugged her new movie “Camp X-Ray” and highlighted the way the story brings out a modern day dilemma.


Kristen explained, “It’s very coincidentally timed. We’re lucky that it’s coming out at the time that it is. It’s a political subject that is so human… it’s easy to forget that there are people walking that line right now.”


“Not to sound so self-important, but this movie was an exciting prospect because it was a bit of a reminder,” Stewart added.


Previously, Kristen told USA Today that she’s in a great place career-wise now that “Twilight” is over. “I really have no apprehension about anything, which is great… I’m super happy and challenged and inspired and relaxed. I’m also not that uncomfortable with [fame] because I’ve gotten used to it. I am really traversing this and getting stronger every day. I’m better at this than I ever have been. I like being uncomfortable. I like standing up to things.”




Photo Credit: Getty Images




Komentar