Matthew McConaughey Talks Fatherhood in GQ November 2014 ...



Posted Tuesday October 21, 2014 10:13 AM GMT




He’s always easy on the eyes, and Matthew McConaughey scored the cover spot for GQ magazine’s November 2014 edition.


The “Dazed and Confused” hunk eschewed the typical fake humility and admitted, “I am vain. I think vanity is a good thing. It’s done more good things for me than it has not.”


As for his decision to finally marry his longtime love Camila Alves, Matthew explained, “I had to get to the point where I saw it as more than just the thing to do. I wanted to really want to. You know, I didn’t want it to be a destination; the fun is that we’re on the adventure together. And look, some of it had to do with her putting it on me. It took her going, ‘C’mon, Big Boy, Mr. Easygoing-We’ll- Get-to-It-When-We-Get-to-It. Either sh*t or get off the pot.’”


McConaughey also gushed over his experience as a father- “It’s the one thing I’ve always wanted to be. Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn. You know what’s important. I definitely got more selfish. And at the same time, I think I got more compassionate.”


And while he always looks amazing, Matthew confessed it’s certainly not due to a strict workout regimen- “I have good genes. My dad was an athlete. I got real fortunate with that. I haven’t used a weight in three years. Plus ten pounds, minus ten pounds—I can go bam, within a week.”





Photo Credit: Peggy Sirota/GQ




Komentar