Obsessed With The Hottie From Taylor Swift's Blank Space Video ...


no title


OK, once we got over how AMAZING Taylor Swift pulls off crazy in the video for Blank Space, we were overtaken by a completely different obsession.


[ Related: Taylor Swift's Blank Space Is Now An App! Think You Can Complete The Challenge By The Time The Song Ends?? ]


Who is that super hot guy that Swifty's losing it over??


Well now we know. His name is Sean O'Pry, and he's a male model. Obvi. (Check out his insanely sexy pics above!)


But let's get to know him a little better, shall we?


He started his very successful modeling career after being discovered on MySpace! Wait, how long has he been doing this? LOLz!



"My manager saw my prom photos on MySpace, and two weeks later I flew to New York. It was a bit different."



Who is his Celeb Crush? Well, that's pretty obvious!



"At the moment I'd have to say Taylor Swift, going to have to throw a shout-out to the girl who put me in a music video."



Does he have any pets?



"I have a mini Australian Shepherd, Mya. I've had her for five months."



OMG, look how compatible we are! We also crush on Taylor and have a dog! Also, we remember MySpace. Kind of.


So, is he seeing anyone?



"I plead the fifth. The less people know the better."



Darn! Oh well! We can always dream! And watch the video again…



Tags: , , , , , , ,



Komentar